About Me

My photo
Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
a son. a brother. a friend. a learner. a weirdo. :D!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

the pak guards that work for my immune system.

they take care of me.
they halt and destroy those that infiltrate my fort.
anything that does not belong to me,
they would recognise and start the inevitable destruction of these intruders.

they are strong. but most importantly, they respond fast.

but, if they fall sick and they are weakened,
their response become slow.
it is like playing tag with the slowest people being 'it'.
you can just out run them while they try and catch you.

Intruders run wild
and cause much damage.

i would be in trouble.

what i got from this was, being strong is not really the big deal, it is about being fast and being efficient while doing anything.

i am slow in some aspects, trusting the saying, 'slow and steady wins the race'. i guess, speeding up won't hurt.

No comments: